Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.04.2019, 21:50   #7
Drillor
è sulla buona strada

Мотоцикл: Ducati Multistrada 1100
По умолчанию Re: Мульт 1100 ошибка code 34

Цитата:
Сообщение от Straga Посмотреть сообщение
Has nothing to do with your hard starting....
You need to let the bike sit for about 10-15 seconds before you hit the starter button again, give the battery/starter a chance to recover a bit. Check all your connections, your grounds anyway. I been having this error code in my 999 intermittently....The code pertains to a altitude sensor circuit in the dash....but the owners who have suffered this code and had their dash replaced have experienced the code error again, even with the new dash. Now I've been told it has to do with the crank sensor. One owner had found his connection had partially pulled apart and fixed the code re-connecting it. A few other owners have solved it by replacing the sensor lead. I can get mine to go off by disconnecting the crank sensor and plugging it back in again....so next I'll swap a used one in there and see if that fixes it. They are expensive at $130 each.
Да я это читал. Ничего конкретного. Опять же все к проводке и датчику КВ сводится. Приборку из-за датчика давления менять вообще неохота, тем более, что подозреваю, его сбой не может привести к невозможности пуска двигателя. Нестабильная работа- возможно, а вот незапуск- вряд ли. Сейчас еще один датчик КВ закажу и буду с прокладками колдовать.
Drillor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием