Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.04.2019, 21:10   #6
Straga
Конкретное животное!
Membro DOC-Russia

Мотоцикл: M800ie-уехалвСПб;MS4-уехалвСПб;900SS-сожжен;MS4RT-продан;S2R1000.
По умолчанию Re: Мульт 1100 ошибка code 34

Цитата:
Сообщение от Drillor Посмотреть сообщение
Да читал уже, они его называют PICK UP sensor и ничего путного не предлагают, кроме как зарядить аккумулятор и заменить сам датчик. Ладно, буду дальше воевать с одноглазым- хотел в Крым на мульте махнуть в июне, но видно не судьба...
Has nothing to do with your hard starting....
You need to let the bike sit for about 10-15 seconds before you hit the starter button again, give the battery/starter a chance to recover a bit. Check all your connections, your grounds anyway. I been having this error code in my 999 intermittently....The code pertains to a altitude sensor circuit in the dash....but the owners who have suffered this code and had their dash replaced have experienced the code error again, even with the new dash. Now I've been told it has to do with the crank sensor. One owner had found his connection had partially pulled apart and fixed the code re-connecting it. A few other owners have solved it by replacing the sensor lead. I can get mine to go off by disconnecting the crank sensor and plugging it back in again....so next I'll swap a used one in there and see if that fixes it. They are expensive at $130 each.